PMS Monitor for Men
Social
Download .apk
Designed to help men make a little more sense of life. Tracks menstrual cycle and alerts you to upcoming mood changes in those you love. Highly configurable because every woman is different.
Features:
- Highly customisable to the cycle of your loved one.
- Mood graph for quick overview of where things are at.
- Configurable alerts to warn of upcoming mood changes.
- Configurable daily alerts/reminders during critical times.
Download .apk
Former Exec David Bergstein could end up running Miramaxbet I would if / when Tutor and Bergstein to do her hands on Miramax and its catalog of 611 movies, they will push the known more from those to these new markets - online and on-demand. I was hoping that someone with some smarts would end up take control of Miramax, so that they could be it up into a strong independent dealer again, like in his heyday, so I was kind of happy about the Weinsteins at the top to see the pack last month. But with these guys, I 'm not sure, I'm worried it download PMS Monitor for Men 2.12.09 apk . 're At it, buy it and use it for their library and nothing else I guess only the time will show - stay tuned. Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment